• Product and Micro-Architecture Specification
• RTL design development in Verilog and VHDL
• RTL verification development in Verilog, System Verilog, and VHDL
• Debug and Root Cause Analysis
• Development in C/C++/Java
• Board design and prototyping
• Embedded validation using any FPGA or embedded system platform
• Embedded System and RTL Education / Training
• Patent and Technology Research
Rapid-Design has a full electronics lab and suite of in-house tools including ModelSim, most FPGA IDEs, OrCAD, and several embedded system IDEs. Full turn-key design and production is available via Rapid-Design's partnership with Tehama Wireless.
Stan Tangeman (BSEE/MS) is the Owner and Principal Engineer of Rapid-Design with over 20 years of RTL and embedded system design, verification & validation experience. Stan most recently worked at Broadcom as a design lead for wireless charging ASICs (2015-2019). Contract work sites over the years include Xilinx, Intel, and Tehama Wireless. Further information and references available upon request.